Tuesday, 31 January 2017

When Others Persecute You, Show Them Love

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I rejoice in your efforts, and in your obedience. I Am the Great I Am. Strive for holiness. ¨Pray without ceasing. Enter into My divine will each morning, and remain there. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Live for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Draw near to Me. Invite others to draw near to Me. Time is of the essence. I desire all My Children with Me in Paradise. Do not discriminate. Love as never before. Enjoy to serve for My glory. I will crown you when you pass. Your angels witness your every move. Rejoice, and be holy. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Fix your gaze on Me. When others persecute you, show them love. Remember that My will has precedence over all you desire. I bless you, Children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom