Thursday, 5 January 2017

When Your Will Is Perfectly Aligned With Mine

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender in all confidence. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and to lead you on your spiritual journey. Accept My invitation to change. I desire holiness from you. Draw near to Me. Each morning, kneel before Me in all humility. Ask Me exactly what My divine will is for you, as you rise. Abandon yourselves to My will. Let all that you say, think, and do, be in accordance with My divine will. Do nothing without Me. Live for Me. I promise to guide your every step. Walk in faith. I will reward your efforts, and your obedience. Trust in Me. When your will is perfectly aligned with mine, you will truly live for the purpose I designed for you. Remember this always. The more you allow Me to reign over your free will, the more you will honor Me. Stand your ground, and remain focused on Me at all times. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom