Sunday, 8 January 2017

You Must Not Justify Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender now. Do not delay. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My direction, and walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not give up. I know the deepest secrets of your hearts. I am aware of all that you go through. On occasion, I send you even more trials, in order to increase your faith. Beloved, persevere in My sight. This is a spiritual battle you must endure. Do not fall to sin. You cannot think that sin is acceptable to Me. My Little Ones, sin cuts you away from My grace. You would do well to remember this. Persevere. Change for My glory. Satan has many strongholds over many of you. Break free from worldly mindsets. Do not follow the example of those who err. Do not gamble with your eternal destination, for many will fall into Hell thinking their lives perfectly acceptable to Me. Beloved, any mortal sin is a grievous offense. Return to Me. Confess your transgressions. Walk in love. Seek the Truth. You must not justify sin. No reason, no excuse, makes sin acceptable to Me. Work on your relationships. Be right with Me. Begin with prayer. Prayer will transform your very lives. Trust in Me. Never place your trust in men. Rid yourselves of ungodly soul ties. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom