Thursday, 12 January 2017

Your Only Goal

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am.  I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Allow Me to reign over your hearts, and lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Grow in holiness each day. Uproot all sin, and walk in faith. I plan to transform you into vessels most pure, vessels of My grace. Beloved, many will marvel at your transformation. Witness to My glory. Abide in Me. Once you decide to honor, and obey Me in all things, remain in Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and draw nearer to Me with each passing day. Your only goal should be your eternal destination. Honor Me. Be right with Me. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom