Saturday, 18 February 2017

Admit The Error Of Your Ways

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the King of Saints. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Refuse Me nothing. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire you to grow in holiness. Obey Me in all things. Keep My commandments, and persevere in My sight. I witness everything you do. I hear all things. You would do well to remember this. Decide to honor Me always. Decide to grow in humility. Do not seek honors. Do not desire to be raised upon a pedestal. Humble yourselves before Me. Admit the error of your ways. Be holy. Holiness is expected from you. Comply. Do not crucify Me anew. Each time you sin, you wound Me terribly. Ponder this instruction. Live for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom