Thursday, 9 February 2017

Admit Your Weaknesses, And Faults

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. Love Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Rejoice in My master plan. Seek My divine will. Abandon yourselves to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Holiness is expected of all My Children. Draw near. Abide in Me. Do not fall to sin, and to temptations of all kind. Mortify your flesh. Decide to be holy. Beloved, once this decision is made by you, things will become easier to manage. Be faithful to your covenant with Me. Glorify Me in all things. Walk in humility. Admit your wrongdoings to yourselves. Admit your weaknesses, and faults. Accept to change. Desire to change for My glory. When you comply, I will pour My grace upon you. Chase away thoughts of impurity, or failure, or of unworthiness. Beloved, My gifts to you are without condition. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Kneel before My majesty. Admit your shortcomings. Repent. I will restore love, and relationships unto you. Beloved, Satan wants to destroy families. Do not play into his hand. Protect your families. Protect those under your care. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom