Friday, 17 February 2017

Better For You To Suffer On Earth

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to teach you all things. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Do not ignore My warnings. Repent. Repent or answer for each, and every transgression. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. I command you to love, and to walk in obedience. Beware Satan's traps. He is he Deceiver. Do not think for one instant that mortal sin is acceptable to Me. Walk in holiness. Confess your transgressions. It is better for you to suffer on Earth right now, than to suffer an eternal purification. Hear Me. Decide to honor Me today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom