Sunday, 19 February 2017

Break All Ungodly Soul Ties

Children Created For My Glory,
Pray. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I encamp angels around those who do My bidding. I protect those who work for My glory, and who accept to walk in My ways. Many refuse My love. Millions have decided against Me. They stand united in disobedience, and mock Me openly. Many refuse to admit their wrongdoing, and decide to keep mortal sins upon their souls. Beloved, do not play with Satan. Only one mortal sin is enough to condemn you to Hell's Fire. Be holy. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Break all ungodly soul ties, and repent of the harm your cause your families. Be pure in mind, and in deed. Do not model perversion to those under your care. Do not live as beasts. I warn you once again. Walk in holiness. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom