Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Character Flaws

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will. Pray that My will is manifest not only in your lives, but over the entire world. Pray for this intention. Refuse to compromise virtue. Refuse to compromise your eternal destination. Live as saints. Many fall into Hell because they are indifferent, rebellious, and disobedient. Do not entertain these character flaws. Change today. You must wake up, while there is still time. Satan claims many souls daily. Prepare for death. Live each day as your last. Uproot all sin. Beg for forgiveness. Do not keep anger, or resentment. Forgive others. Forgive yourselves. Allow Me to work miracles in you. Witness to My love, and compassion. Lead others back to Me. Remain holy. Never turn from Me for great would be your punishment in Hell. Never refuse Me. Make this a life motto. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom