Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Do Not Celebrate Ungodly Soul Ties

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Enter into My divine will. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Grow in holiness. I witness all you do. I witness all your sins of omission, and My heart breaks each time you betray Me. Beloved, as My heirs, you are called to love without condition. Open yourselves up to love, and rejoice in all manifestations of godly love. Do not celebrate ungodly soul ties, My Little Ones. Satan plans your destruction. Be right with Me. Honor your marriage vows. Honor your spouse. Honor Me through the holy institution of marriage. This is My divine will for you all. Honor Me. Express your love to your spouse as you would to Me. Be gentle at all times. Do not quarrel, and give Satan an entry point into your lives. Shut all gates to evil over your life. Heed this warning. Shut the door of your heart to Satan for all eternity. Return to Me. Obey My commandments, and persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom