Saturday, 25 February 2017

Do Not Mock My Laws

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Accept My direction. Give Me reign. Allow Me to reign over ever aspect of your lives. Keep nothing from Me. All that you have, all that you possess, is a gift from My hand. You would do well to remember this. Be grateful for all that I provide. Offer up thanksgiving, and remain obedient to Me. Do not encourage sin. Break free from all manner of corruption. Protect your souls from contamination. Be holy. Model chastity, and purity, all around you. Do not encourage fornication, or adultery. Do not mock My laws, and think that My mercy will extend to you, when you openly disobey Me. Hear Me. Repent, Beloved. Uproot all sin. Do not keep any mortal sin upon your souls. Many fall into the Fires of Hell because they are indifferent, and disobedient unto Me. Walk in holiness. Confess your transgressions, and  remain blameless in My sight. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom