Monday, 13 February 2017

Guard Your Souls From... Immorality

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Accept My corrections, Beloved. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will. Remain there. Make every effort to please Me. Keep My laws. Do not break My commandments of love. Honor Me always, My Little Ones. Honor your Father on High. Plan for your glorious entry into Heaven. Plan to see My face upon your passing, and desire to be crowned by Me. Abandon sin. Walk in faith. Be My ambassadors upon the Earth. Refuse to pollute your minds. Refuse to be of the world. Guard your souls from contamination, and the immorality that surrounds you. Be pure. Make chastity a way of life. Do not fornicate, Beloved. Be pure until you make your wedding vows before Me. Be pure, and value purity. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom