Sunday, 5 February 2017

Hell Exists, And Many Enter There

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Enter into My divine will. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Repent of all wrongdoing. Be right with Me. Do not make excuses for your behavior. Admit your faults. Change. Admit your weaknesses, and seek guidance from someone who is intent on pleasing Me. Do not seek direction from those wrapped up in the things of the world. Mortify your flesh. Abandon sin. Holiness is within your grasp. Desire to be holy. Decide for Me. When trials assail you, find refuge in Me. Pray. Pray for strength. Pray for the courage to stand in faith. Pray, and I will reward your efforts. Never forget the existence of Hell. Many enter that place of torment because they refuse to accept it truly does exist. Be wise, Beloved. Hell exists, and many enter there. Walk in obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom