Sunday, 26 February 2017

Holiness Is Expected Of You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I wait on you. I respect you, and never force myself upon you. Beloved, draw near to Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Kneel before My Supreme Majesty. Kneel before the One True God. Repent of all wrongdoing. Be right with Me. Do not lie to yourselves. Do not pretend to honor Me before men. Remember always that I witness all your transgressions. I hear every word, and witness every action. Your sins of omission also wound My heart. Be holy, Little Ones. I have gifted you, and deposited treasures in your souls. Serve in all humility. Obey. Keep My commandments of love. They are meant to guide you to holiness. Keep My laws, and be faithful to Me. When trials assail you, seek refuge in My arms of love. Do not fear, Beloved. I will forgive all your transgressions. Simply kneel before Me, and ask for forgiveness. Humble yourselves in My sight. Repent of all wrongdoing, then change your ways. Holiness is expected of you. I ask not for the impossible. Walk in faith. Do not disappoint Me, Little Ones. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom