Sunday, 12 February 2017

I Have Witnessed All Sins Since The Beginning Of Time

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Look around you, sin abounds, and remains unchecked by millions. Beloved, you err. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I call you to holiness. Do not refuse Me. I ask not for the impossible from you. I know what you are capable of. I know your weaknesses, your desires, and the darkest secrets you keep. Beloved, return to Me. Admit your errors. Beg for forgiveness. Remember always that I will forgive each, and every transgression. My Little Ones, your sins will not surprise Me, or scandalize Me. I have witnessed all sins since the beginning of time. Beloved, kneel before Me, and enter into My divine will. Accept My corrections, and My direction. Change your lives for My glory. I hope in you. I have waited for so long. Repent, My Little Ones. Draw near to Me, and truly desire to honor Me. Put an end to your lies. Be right with Me. When you decide to change, others will follow your example. The world will slowly return to Me. Beloved, I Am, the Master of the Universe, commands you to change. Your angels, and ancestors, wait on your actions today. They so desire to rejoice over you. Do not delay. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom