Monday, 27 February 2017

I Will... Establish My Reign Over All Nations

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I wait on you in all the tabernacles of the world. O My Little Ones, My heart breaks for love of you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears fruition. Accept My corrections. Draw near to Me for time is of the essence. Pray without ceasing. Pray, My Little Ones for many conversions are needed. I will restore all that Satan has stolen from you. I will restore the Earth, and establish My reign over all nations. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for this intention. Pray that My will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Pray without ceasing, and minister to those in need. Share all that I place at your disposal. Do not discriminate. Do not grow in selfishness. I count on you. I hope in you. Healing is upon you. Rejoice in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom