Friday, 3 February 2017

Make Reparation

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will each day. Desire to honor Me always. Uproot all sin from your lives. Keep My commandments, and draw near to Me. Make reparation for each transgression during the time you have left. Unless you repair the harm you have caused, you will suffer great purification during your spiritual existence.
Remember this. Be right with Me. Abandon all manner of sin. Grow in holiness. Desire to honor Me in all things, and strive to succeed at it. I hope in you. Trust that I will gift you with enough time to repair all sin. Pray for this intention daily. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom