Thursday, 16 February 2017

Many Fall Into The Fires Of Hell

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My corrections, Beloved. Break free from sin. I have warned you time after time. You refuse to obey, and honor Me. My Little Ones, times is of the essence. Many fall into the Fires of Hell because they refuse Me. They remain deaf to My warnings, and continue on the path of perdition. My Little Ones, once you decide for Satan, and accept sin as normal, you place your souls in jeopardy. Do not compromise your eternal destinations. Obey. Obey unto death. I desire you with Me in Paradise, but if your behavior dishonors Me you will never enter into My Kingdom of Love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom