Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Marriage...Pray... Walk Together Towards Me...

Children of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. Love calls. I Am Love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts without delay. Surrender in all humility. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to guide you on your spiritual journey. Beloved, I call you to love. This is not a license to commit adultery, and grow in sins of the flesh. Do not break My commandments. Honor your marriage covenants. Keep the faith. Model virtue to your children. Obey My every instruction. Be holy. If you have committed yourselves to another, honor your vows until you die. Refusal to comply will result in much purification, and possibly in your very damnation. Honor Me. Protect your love from all negative influences. Protect, and shelter this love from all contamination. Pray together. Couples who pray together will be given special mandates to bear. Therefore pray together, and hope in My master plan. I will use you to convert many, and to steer others on the path to holiness. Abide in Me. Persevere in love. Marriage is a holy institution. Guard your marriage from Satan s snares. Be faithful. Be vigilant in all spiritual battles. I will reward your efforts, and strengthen your resolve when trials arrive. Pray, and walk together towards Me. I bless you now. Love as never before. Love your spouse, and honor Me through your covenant. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom