Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Never Give Up On Your Prayer Petitions

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender, and remain obedient unto Me. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor Me, and place Me first on your list. Pray to Me for direction. Pray for discernment, and for all that you need. I will provide all things. Do not doubt My love. Understand that trials are meant to draw you nearer to Me. Wait on Me. Grow in patience. Be patient, and do not complain. Remember that things worth waiting for take time. As you wait, remain in prayer. Hope in Me. Walk in faith. Your faith will grow as you wait, and this is My divine will for each of you. Beloved, sometimes I force you to wait on Me in order to have you change for My glory. Do not grow discouraged. Rejoice in Me. Rejoice in My master plan, and know that in the end all things work to the greater good. Persevere in love. Hope in Me. Satan sometimes whispers to your ear in order to break your resolve. Never give up on your prayer petitions. Never give up for when you do, Satan rejoices for good. I bless you, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom