Friday, 24 February 2017

Never Tire Of Leading

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. I wait on you. Accept My invitation to serve, and to work in My vineyard. Accept to lead others back to the fold. I need you. Your prayers, fasting, and efforts are urgently needed for Satan has deceived millions. Beloved, accept My invitation today. Break free from the world. Abide in Me. Honor Me, and keep My ways. I have richly gifted you. Offer up thanksgiving for all I do for you. Teach others how to honor Me. Teach them humility, and compassion. Never tire of leading others by your example. I hope in you. I rejoice in you now. My grace abounds. Pray, Beloved. Pray for conversions, and walk the Earth as My ambassadors. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom