Saturday, 11 February 2017

No Area Should Escape My Reign

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I will transform the world through you. I will operate miracles of grace all around you, and mold you into vessels of My love. Enter into My divine will. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire holiness, and walk blameless in My sight. Know that I witness all you do. I hear every insult, every curse, every word. My Little Ones, bridle your tongues. Repent of all wrongdoing. Count to ten before you attack those nearest to you. Count to ten, and learn to consider your actions in light of My expectations. I hope in you. Do not deceive Me. I now raise up an army of prayer warriors. Be holy. I need your contributions as much as theirs. Be holy, and give Me reign. Allow Me to reign over every facet of your lives. No area should escape My reign. Give Me dominion. Surrender once, and for all. Compliance will reap rich rewards. Hope in Me. Walk in humility, and trust. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom