Thursday, 23 February 2017

Refuse To Be Deceived

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Do not refuse Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire only what is best for you. I created you for My glory, but I love you with an everlasting love. Beloved, refuse to be deceived. Satan plans your destruction. He lies. Do not be caught up in his lies, and machinations. My Little Ones, repent of all wrongdoing. Return to Me. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk in obedience. Keep My commandments, or prepare to know My wrath. You must decide. You can not remain indifferent to My pleas. Be counted amongst the saints. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. I hope in you. Abide in Me forever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom