Monday, 6 February 2017

Repent This Very Minute

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love calls to you. Open your hearts. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the King of Glory invites you to draw near. Surrender unto My divine will. Accept My will over your lives. Repent of all wrongdoing. Keep My commandments, and remain at prayer. Satan will try every trick to break down your resolve. Pray for strength, Little Ones. Pray for wisdom, and learn to identify Satan's weapons of destruction. Remember always that Satan plans to steal, to destroy, and to kill you. Do not trust Satan. Do not listen to Satan. Do not play his game. He will fool you, and force you into submission. He plays for keeps. He wants millions to suffer eternally along with him. Escape his clutches. Free yourselves from all manner of bondage. Get spiritual help. Most of all, pray. Kneel before Me, and ask for forgiveness. I will forgive everything. Remember to ask for forgiveness, and change for My glory. Many enter Hell because they think time is on their side. Others think they will be able to call down My mercy upon their souls even when they are obstinate, and cling to sin. Beloved, you must decide. You can not have two masters. Should you pick Satan, know that you will never obtain anything he promises. Know that you will suffer an eternity of torment, and be called a fool. Repent today. Repent this very minute. Do not postpone your conversion. Return to Me now. I will restore all things to you, and bless you as you grow in obedience, and begin to truly honor Me. Put an end to your own deceptions. Live for Truth. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom