Friday, 10 February 2017

Satan Has Deceived You Long Enough

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. I desire to transform you into vessels of My grace for the world. Enter into My divine will. Forget your plans. Live as saints. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Do not justify sin. Do not lie to Me, or pretend that all is well when you know that you err. Beloved, I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Wake up. Satan has deceived you long enough. Repent. Draw near to Me. Walk in faith. Ask for My forgiveness. Ask today. Do not postpone your conversions for many will fall into Hell s fire this very day. Heed My warnings, Little Ones. Return to Me. Decide on your eternal destination today. Those who refuse My grace, and who reject Me will suffer an eternity of torments. Kneel before Me in all humility, and admit your faults. Admit your sins. I wait on you. I hope in you always. I bless you, and desire to honor you upon your passing. Return, Beloved, for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom