Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Set Your Priorities In Order

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am.  I Am. Rejoice in My master plan. Grow in love. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. Abide in Me. Welcome My corrections, and change your ways. Do not live as others do. Refuse to follow the masses. I have set your apart from them. I have chosen you, and richly gifted you. Obey My voice. Repent of all wrongdoing, and be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Persevere in faith. Your spiritual journey must take  precedence. I hope in you. Set your priorities in order. I have waited long enough for this day. Hear Me. I love you, and hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom