Wednesday, 22 February 2017

You Can Not Imagine The Sufferings Of Hell

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Honor Me in all things. Bridle your tongues. Pray for your enemies. Love your enemies as I love. I expect you to love without condition, and to bless even those who make you suffer. My  Little Ones, My master plan nears fruition. Accept to serve for My glory. Millions are lost, and refuse Me now. Satan rejoices, and thinks victory his. Beloved, I rule the Universe. I command the elements. I created all things out of My tremendous love for you. I can also bring you to your knees. Hear Me. Do not mock My laws. Repent now. Do not test Me. I will respond with My wrath. If you are in a state of mortal sin, repent, and return to Me. Do not delay. Many are thrown into Hell's Fire because Satan has deceived them greatly. Do not desire to be damned. You can not imagine the sufferings of Hell. Hear Me. No mercy will be given to those who are thrown into Hell. They will beg for mercy, but I will remain deaf to their cries. Repent, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of  peace. Be true to Me. Shalom