Tuesday, 28 February 2017

You Will Be Made To Answer For All

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I wait on you. My Little Ones, be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Guard your souls from all contamination. Be pure in thought, in deed. Many fall into the Fires of Hell because they refuse to mortify their bodies, and only seek pleasures of the flesh. Beloved, repent of your sinful ways. Model virtue to those around you. Do not encourage fornication, lust, or even adultery. You will fall under My judgment one day. You will be made to answer for all those who enter Hell because of your own terrible examples, and shortcomings. Be right with Me. Live as saints. I call you to holiness, and encourage you to remain blameless. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom