Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Act Out Of Love For Me

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent today. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Allow Me entry. I will never violate you, or force you to comply. Beloved, as a token of your love, obey My every commandment. Do not act out of fear. Act out of love for Me. I know all there is to know about you. I see your hearts, and witness all your transgressions. Honor Me. Love Me. Love is all that I expect of you. Comply. Your refusal will only bring down My wrath. Comply, and love as I love. Walk the Earth as My heirs. I hope in you. Your world is in great need of transformation. Become agents of change in the world. Nations must kneel before My throne. Hear Me, Little Ones. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom