Friday, 17 March 2017

Be Free

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. Give Me reign over your body, your soul, and your spirit. I created you for My glory. Live for Me. I only desire what is best for you. Enter into My divine will, and uproot all sin from your lives. Be right with Me. Stop pretending to keep My commandments before men. I have engraved them upon your souls. Honor Me in all that you say, and do. Love as I love. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Break all bondage to Satan, and sin. Be free, Little Ones. My heirs know My will, and they walk in it each and every day of their lives. They struggle to please Me, and are dead to the ways of men. Beloved, be right with Me. I call you to holiness. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom