Friday, 3 March 2017

Become Instruments of Forgiveness

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Abandon the ways of the world. Truly desire to honor Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk in holiness. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent, and forgive those who have hurt you. Should you refuse to forgive, know that this will prevent My forgiveness for you. Therefore, forgive, and befriend even your enemies. Beloved, this is a matter of great importance. Forgive all those who do not deserve your forgiveness. This will open up the channel of My grace unto you. Beloved, become instruments of forgiveness in your broken world. Honor Me. Always obey My every instruction. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me, for in doing so you also ensure your spiritual demise. Hear My words, and obey swiftly. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom