Monday, 20 March 2017

Become Part Of The Solution

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to My love. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, if you died today, would you enter Heaven, and behold My face? Is your soul white as snow? Do you guard your soul from all contamination? My Little Ones, do not live as the Lost. Honor Me. Keep My commandments, and enter into relationship with Me. Read My words of love, and memorize their teachings. Know Me. Get to know Me, and remain in My love. I hope in you. I wait on you. Change for My glory. Abandon your plans, and be right with Me. Only My divine will matters on Earth. My divine will must be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. This is the only goal of your life. Honor Me. Love Me. Live as saints, and lead others back to Me. I count on you. So many refuse Me, Little Ones. Become part of the solution not part of the problem. Time is of the essence. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom