Thursday, 16 March 2017

Begin Anew

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. My plans for you are perfect. You can not improve upon them. Embrace My master plan. Do not refuse Me. I desire to gift you with mandates. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. I invite you to accept My direction. Accept My divine will over you, over your families, and your careers. Give Me reign. When you live to honor Me, blessings will increase, and multiply. You will want for nothing. Believe Me, Little Ones. Disobedience is not the solution to your problems. Obey Me. Walk in holiness. Break free from Satan. Count your blessings. Live for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Begin anew. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I truly desire to crown you in righteousness upon your passing. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Strive for holiness. Mortify your flesh, and grow in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom