Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Deny Me No Longer

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Do not delay. Give Me permission to transform your lives for My glory. Beloved, uproot all sin from your lives. Break free from people, and situations, which cause you to sin. Be vigilant. Fight for Life. Eternal life is My greatest gift to you, yet many of you refuse to obey, and keep My laws. Beloved, enter into My divine will, and remain there. Refusal to comply will result in your damnation. Obey Me. Honor Me. Draw near to Me. I Am your Father on High. I Am the only destination, the only goal set before you. Jesus is the Way to Me. Accept My direction, and remain holy. You must be blameless, and honor Me always. Humble yourselves before Me, and know your place. Enter into relationship with Me, and truly desire to do My will during your brief time on Earth. Abandon your free will at My feet, and gift Me with tokens of your love, and respect. Gift Me now. Do not postpone your conversion for Hell is a place of torment and a reality many will fall into because of their indifference, disobedience, and denials of My very existence. Beloved, I Am. Deny Me no longer. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom