Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Discover The Power Of My Word

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Pick up your Bibles. Draw near to Me. Discover the power of My word. Understand the beauty of it. Do not set My word aside, Beloved.  It is meant to work in union with My Spirit. Breathe life into My word. Allow Me to transform your world as you speak My word over all creation. As you speak My word, blessings will befall you. My word is life. Release it with authority. When your lips proclaims My word with trembling, under the power of the Holy Spirit, I will manifest myself in all My glory, and grant you the promises contained therein. If you love Me, Beloved, you will keep My word. Honor Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom