Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Do Not Place Yourselves In Situations Which Compel You To Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Walk in obedience. Do not refuse Me, Little Ones. I long for your love. Draw near to Me. So much remains to be done. Enter into My divine will, and hope in Me. Uproot all sin, and walk in faith. Grow in holiness, each day. Truly desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not pretend to honor Me any longer. Walk the walk. Remember that I witness your every transgression. You can not hide from Me, Beloved. Repent. Be right with Me. Do not place yourselves in situations which compel you to sin. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom