Saturday, 11 March 2017

Do Not Stray Any Further

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I behold all your transgressions. Your sinfulness greatly offends Me, Little Ones. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission. I have so much hope in you. Beloved, day after day, you refuse Me your hearts. This is sin. I have created you for My glory. You belong to Me. My laws are engraved upon your hearts. You can not deny this truth. Beloved, I love you with an everlasting love. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. I wish to forgive all your transgressions. Do not turn your backs to Me. Return to Me, Beloved. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Do not disappoint Me, Little Ones for time is of the essence. Satan sets traps all around you. He envies our love. My Little Ones, remain in My love. Do not stray any further from the fold. Repent. Hear My warnings, and act upon them. With your efforts, I will take back all that Satan has stolen from all My children. Accept to fight for Me. Join the ranks of My prayer warriors. Change for My glory. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom