Thursday, 9 March 2017

Everything About Your Life Without Exception

Children Created For My Glory,
I hope in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Saints. Return to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender once and for all. Surrender in all humility. Give Me permission. My master plan draws to completion. Honor Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I ask not for the impossible. Enter into My divine will, and remain there until you pass. Truly desire to honor Me. Everything about your life without exception must testify to My glory. Live as saints. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. Uproot sin. Walk blameless in My sight. I reserve signal graces for those who make themselves obedient. Obey Me now. Do not postpone your conversion. I need you. Work in My vineyard. Never tire of loving those I place upon your path. Love as I love. Remain in this love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom