Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Fast, And Pray, Regularly

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Draw near to Me for I Am, the Source of Perfect Love, calls unto you. Give Me permission to love you. You were created for My glory, Beloved. Submit unto Me. Enter into My divine will. Honor Me in all things. Honor My will, and humble yourselves before Me. Fast. Fast, and pray. Make reparation for the sins of your respective nations. Call down My mercy on your country, on your state, and on your city. Do not leave things to chance. Prayer will ensure that miracles occur all around you. Walk in faith. Fast, and pray, regularly. Follow My instruction. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom