Sunday, 12 March 2017

Fathers... You Model My Love In Your Homes

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I encamp angels all around you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without delay. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of mercy, and grace. I need you. I need your arms, your words, your smile, and even your prayers to reach the Lost. Accept to serve in My army of Love. Abandon your plans. Align your lives with My divine will. Live as saints. Do not pretend to ignore how you wound My heart. Beloved, holiness is expected from you. Any refusal to serve puts your love of the world before Me. This is not My divine will. Abandon your plans. Seek My will for yourself, for your family, and for the world. This is truly what righteousness is all about. Be right with Me. Allow Me to show you the error of your ways, and repent. Do not leave your families unprotected. Fathers, I command you to be the spiritual authority of your homes. Act accordingly. You can not improve upon My master plan. I Am is love perfected. Fathers, you model My love in your homes. Do nothing to stir My wrath. A father s love is meant to protect. Obey Me in this today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom