Friday, 10 March 2017

Give Me Your Life As An Offering

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I bless you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Do not refuse Me. Obey My every command. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Repent, My Little Ones. Be instruments of change in your broken world. Sanctify your marriages. Sanctify your homes for My glory. Do not engage in sins of the flesh. Protect the innocent. Model virtue to the young. Lead others to Me. Do not corrupt the innocent through exposure to your actions, and sinful desires. Hear Me. Repent of all wrongdoing, and I will restore you. Be faithful to Me. Keep our covenant, and walk the Earth as My heirs. I have gifted you with blessing upon blessing over the years. Accept now to give Me your life as an offering. I wait on you. I command you to obey, to love, and to serve in all humility. Gift Me now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom