Sunday, 5 March 2017

Hunger For My Word

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Abandon the ways of the world. Kneel before Me in all humility. Proclaim My judgments upon the nations. Proclaim My word, and allow Me to transform your broken world. My word is life. Spread My fire over the Earth. Cling to Me. Speak to the mountains. Operate miracles of grace in My most holy name. This is My will for you now. Teach the young to love My word. Teach them to tremble in holiness. Model virtue to those under your care, and read them My words of love daily. Hunger for My word. It will teach you wisdom, and guide you on your spiritual journey. Rely on My promises. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom