Saturday, 4 March 2017

I Will Give You A Future, And A Hope

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Draw near to Me. Accept My corrections. Spend time with Me. I desire to change your mindsets. Tremble before My word. Repent of all wrongdoing for I have plans for you, and wait on you still. I know the plans that I have for you. I will give you a future, and a hope. Adjust your attitude, and expect My blessings to befall you. Be right with Me. Remember to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. As you read My words of love, understand that My promises are truly for you. Claim your inheritance. Walk in faith. Live, and declare My works over you. Witness to My glory. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom