Sunday, 26 March 2017

Listen To Your Guardian Angel

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your permission to act on your behalf. My Little Ones, once more I invite you to persevere in love. Uproot all sin from your lives. Repent of all wrongdoing, and seek My divine will. Do not remain of the world. Break free from sin. Break the chains which bind you to addictions, and erroneous mindsets. Kneel before Me in all obedience, and ask for direction. Humble yourselves, and seek My divine will in all things. Listen to your guardian angel for I have given him charge over you. Listen to suggestions that you receive which speak of love, compassion, and forgiveness. Do not quarrel. Pray for instruction. I will guide your every step. Remain in My divine will for yourselves, your families, your communities, and your respective nations. Keep My commandments, and always rejoice in Me. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom