Saturday, 25 March 2017

Miracles Await Those Who Rely On Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I have plans for you. Accept My direction. Never rely on yourselves for I Am, the Provider, desires to meet all your needs. Depend on Me. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for the desires of your heart. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Hope in Me. Refuse to listen to those who doubt My love. Walk in faith. Miracles await those who rely on Me. Stand your ground. Witness to My glory, and to all that I do for you. All those who desire to humble themselves in My sight will be raised up. I will promote them, and multiply their resources. My love knows no bounds. You would do well to remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom