Wednesday, 1 March 2017

My Omnipresence

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission. Do not refuse Me. Refuse Me nothing. Truly desire to honor Me, and to glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not waste time setting long-term, and short-term goals related to an existence on Earth. Set your gaze on Me. All your goals should concern your spiritual growth. Manage your time wisely. Make time for prayer. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for the desires of your heart. I will bless you according to the purity of your intentions. Beloved, I see your hearts. I know your deepest secrets. You can not hide from Me. You may be able to lie to your spouses, to your children, to your employers, and to many others, but I am omnipresent. You would do well to remember this. My omnipresence ensures My knowledge of all. Do not subject Me to your shortcomings, Beloved. You then add to My suffering. Do not crucify Me anew. Be holy as your Father on High is holy. Walk in obedience to My laws. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom