Thursday, 2 March 2017

Pray For My Strength To See You Through

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me entry. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I only desire what is best for you. I know all there is to know about you. Be honest with Me. Be honest with yourselves. When trials assail you, kneel before My majesty, and ask for direction. To not rely on your own strength to surmount such difficulties. Pray for My strength to see you through. I will carry you, and keep you safe. My Little Ones, I have gifted you with many blessings over time. Make good use of these gifts. Inspire those around you to persevere in all trials. Fight for Me. Stand your ground. Be firm in your resolve. Do not allow Satan to break you. Pray, when you feel temptations coming. Pray, and beg for the graces you so desperately need. Count on Me. I will swiftly answer your calls, Beloved. Hope in Me. Place all you hope in Me. Never rely on yourselves for in this, you will err. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom