Monday, 6 March 2017

Release The Authority Of My Word Into Your Lives

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. Abandon your plans. Kneel before Me in all humility, and obey My commandments. I desire to use you in order to spread My proclamations over the Earth. Speak My word, and blessings over your families each day. Proclaim My divine will to all you meet. Do not fear. Stand in faith. Overcome the world. Pray without ceasing, and pray in faith. I will restore all that Satan has stolen from you, Beloved. Sing with gladness, shout, praise, and release the authority of My word into your lives, each day. Those who proclaim My divine will to the masses in all the nations of the world will reap a rich harvest of souls. Witness of My love to all the Earth. I will crown you upon your passing. I hope in you.  I rejoice in your efforts, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom