Monday, 13 March 2017

Take This Mandate To Heart

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts once and for all. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform your lives for My glory. Allow Me to reign over you, your spouse, and your children. Fathers, take up your crosses. I never said that leading your family would be an easy task. Fathers, know that each time you kneel before Me in prayer, blessings descend upon all those you love. Kneel before Me often. Kneel, and call down My mercy, and protection, upon all those you love. I will circumcise your hearts, and make you holy. Kneel before Me now, in all humility. Admit your faults, and your weaknesses, then decide for holiness. Do not allow Satan to place generational curses upon your children, your own flesh and blood. Protect your families for this is your mandate. Take this mandate to heart. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom