Tuesday, 14 March 2017

The God Of The Impossible

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I wait on you. I hope in you. Abandon your plans. Enter into My divine will, and draw a little nearer to Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk in virtue. You are My ambassadors. Do not disappoint Me. Spend time with Me. Give Me reign over every area of your lives. Keep nothing from Me. Allow Me to reign, and expect miracles to befall you. Give Me your families. Give Me your marriages, and trust in Me. Never despair. I Am, the God of All Creation, the One True God, is the God of the Impossible. You would do well to remember this. Entrust all things to Me. Let nothing break your faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled, even if situations seem impossible to you. Walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom